Full access to the event including keynotes and educational sessions.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Let us treat you to delectable breakfasts, lunches, refreshments, and more.
Rub shoulders with the best. Entry to all networking activities including industry dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark and network with the movers and shakers of Finance.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Face-to-face 25-minute meetings to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
The perfect place to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
This year, the 100% peer-driven educational program will be centered around key themes addressing the most pressing challenges in finance.
Evolution of Financial Leadership
Driving a Culture of Business Intelligence
- The Future of AI in Finance & How to Prepare for It.
- What are the Top 3 Technology Trends that CFO’s need to Focus On?
- Migrating Finance Operations to the Cloud: Pros and Cons.
- ERP: How to Select, When to Upgrade & How to Successfully Implement.
- Getting Rid of Dispersed Systems and Transitioning all of Finance into One Platform/System
- How Technology is Taking Over in a Manual/Paper-Based World.
- The Evolving Role & Responsibilities of the CFO.
- How to Promote Emotional Intelligence & Personal Development for Finance Executives.
- Driving Innovation and Leading Cultural Change.
- Enhancing Your Management Style & Keeping Current on Trends in Finance.
- Leading Millennials in an Ever-Changing Political Climate.
- How to Do More with Less: Finding Success Without a Huge FP&A Team.
- Optimizing Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Strategies to keep Business Unit/Department Leaders Accountable for Their Results.
- The Benefits of a Self-Service BI Organization.
- Best Practices for Understand & Managing P&L.
- M&A in the Modern World: Is it Worth the Effort? Does Anyone Ever See the ROI They Expect?
- Innovative Banking Solutions to Help Automation.
- Important Changes to Capital Markets that Finance Executives Should Know.
- Risks and Opportunities in Funding Business Operations.
- Knowing & Utilizing Your Best Financing Options to Raise Capital.
- Working with a Challenging Board &/or Divided Company Management
- Choosing Auditors Wisely: Making Auditors a Business Partner
- GAAP Revenue Recognition Changes: Lessons Learned for Q1 Reporting
- Using Strategic Planning as a Tool to Identify Risks in Your Financials
- Best Practices for Effective GRC Management
Get insights from 20+ specialized CFOs making way in the ever-changing world of finance.
Make every session valuable by selecting up to three key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you. Earn CPE credits!
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Dr. Chris WhiteChief Science OfficerTeamalytics
Gregory BanningHead of SalesCapital One
Chris CaswellChief Financial Officer, Chief Operating OfficerClarks
Rob FederighiVice President, SalesEdison Energy
Jason QuintVice President of FinanceBed Bath & Beyond
Marybeth GraySVP Health & Welfare ConsultingTrion Group, a Marsh & & McLennan Agency LLC
Nina DohertyRegional Vice PresidentCorcentric
Tricia TolivarChief Financial OfficerGNC
L. Sean RaneySenior Vice President, Global Compensation & Payroll ServicesSIRVA
Sascha AlberDirector of Product Management, Software DevelopmentUnit4
Jeffrey BissellChief Financial Officer, TreasurerNMG Aerospace
Joyce LazzaraSenior Solutions ConsultantBlackline
Neal KhanVP, North American Customer SalesProphix Software Inc.
Jeffrey FriedmanCFOSavi Technology
Adanma AkujiezeVice President of FinanceLarson Design Group
close Procurement Solutions for Transportation - Carrier Contract Negotiation & Carrier Invoice AuditingBanking & Capital Markets PracticesAFMS - Founder & CEO
Mike EricksonFounder & CEOAFMS
Keith WebbPre-Sales Director of SaaS Technology and InnovationUltimate Software
Dave SackettSenior Director of Finance & AdministrationULVAC Technologies, Inc
Muthuraj ThangavelAVP – Solution Advisory & PresalesRamco Systems
Ronald IzewskiSenior Vice President & Chief Financial OfficerJust Born
Arthur SchwartzSenior Vice President and Chief Human Resources OfficerTravis Credit Union
close Lead or Go Home! CFO's Must Be Strategic and Innovative to Ensure Their Place at the Corporate Leadership TableCFO Leadership & InnovationFish & Richardson P.C. - Chief Financial Officer
Daniel LasmanChief Financial OfficerFish & Richardson P.C.
Sterling AdlakhaCFOHarley Marine Services Inc.
Experienced CFOs help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program.
Steering Committee Members
We help CFOs and Finance senior-level executives connect with peers in different industries to discuss their top-of-mind directives. Last year's attendees include:
"Networking with other CFOs and being able to discuss similar challenges and solutions we’ve all experienced was the best part of the event for me. It’s a small time investment for the opportunity of learning new things and making some good connections. In addition to the professional reasons, the locations and venues have made for a very enjoyable business trip, and would recommend this event to other Finance executives."
Connect CFO is quickly establishing a reputation as the boiling pot of information, ideas and solutions.
"The information we learned from our one-on-one meetings is invaluable. The attendees were spot on – decision makers, ready to shortlist vendors! The event was beautifully organized and the entire process was super-efficient. I would highly recommend CONNECT to other solution providers – make this a must sponsor event in your marketing plans!"
North America's fastest-growing Finance event plays host to over 250 attendees each year.
- Full access to event including educational program
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Oliver ThomasVice President
Marin SilversSponsor Relations
Laura DionAttendee Relations Executive
Chad HamiltonSales Director
Shaun ThankachenSales Executive
Tim ParfittSales Executive
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.