Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight credit.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Breakfasts, lunches, networking receptions and dinner included.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 100 and 500 enterprises.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Gain valuable and actionable insights from knowledgable IT experts.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, case studies, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, and more.
The ideal event to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your career.
Discover and validate leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
A 100% peer-driven educational program centered around 6 key themes addressing the entire IT spectrum.
Cybersecurity Incident Management Like a Fire Chief
- How to Personalize A.I. and Customer Engagement
- Leadership Challenges and the Resistance in Changing Processes
- Strategies on IT Governance – Budgeting and Prioritization
- Vendor Relations & Contract Negotiations
- How to Strive in an Environment Where Stated Goals Do Not Match Observed Behavior
- Understanding the Mechanics of Teaching & Delivering
- Managing IOT Infrastructure Growth Without the Infrastructure Staff
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Public vs Private Cloud
- Staffing Changes in a Cloud Environment
- Controlling Cloud Costs: Leveraging Cloud to Drive Your IT Cost Down
- Challenges & Opportunities When Switching to the Cloud
- Developing a Mobile Cloud Strategy for Business
- Cloud Based Initiatives How to Support Cloud vs. Security
- Network Integration Between Public and Private Cloud
- The Future of VoIP & It’s Reliability
- Security Protocols: Network Security/Cyber Security/Data Security
- The Use of AI in Data Security: Today’s Opportunities and Challenges
- Successful Data Governance Approaches
- Lowering the Risk of a Data Breach When Using the Cloud
- Protecting Unstructured Data: How Secure Do I Need to Be?
- Network Visibility and Integration with Security Needs
- BYOD-Wireless Protection: Implementing Company-Wide Phone Wipes
- How Do We Make It Easier to Keep Ourselves and Our User Communities Safe?
- Integration of Security into Strategic Planning Processes and Operations
- Security vs. Ease of Access
- Disaster Plans & Business Continuity
Get insights from 20+ specialized IT executives making way in the ever-changing world of emerging technologies. Presenters from the 2017 series included:
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 3 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you. Sessions from our 2017 series included:
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Matthew MandichDirector, Commercial StrategyInfo-Tech Research Group Inc.
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Gerald T. HopeVP Global TechnologyMilestone AV Technologies
Aaron GetteCIOThe Bay Club Company
Venkat KandruCIO and EVP of ITThe Howard Hughes Corporation
close What Could and Should Organizations Be Doing to Decrease Their Average Time to Detect Mega-BreachesAmerican Chemical Society - CISO
Joseph GreenCISOAmerican Chemical Society
John C. MartinCIOGeorgia Dept. of Natural Resources
Karen M. DavisVP of Research Computing DivisionRTI International
Don ReedVP of Information TechnologyOtter Tail Corporation
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Mary BuckleyCIOPenn Medicine Chester County Hospital
Esteban VelezVP of IT & Cyber SecurityClassic Hotels & Resorts
Dr. Michael ValivullahCIONASS & USDA
Bill PackerCIOAmerican Financial Resources
Richard PollackCIO & VPVCUHealth
David ThremEVP & CIOAsh Brokerage
Doug SpencerChief Information OfficerGoldline LLC
Liz ReichVP of IT Asset ManagementMasterCard
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Brian NeSmithCo-Founder and CEOArctic Wolf Networks
Rob ConsoliChief Revenue OfficerLiaison Technologies
Joe KusterSolution Director, IT Security & ComplianceCatapult Systems
Active IT pros help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program. Members from the 2017 series included:
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve help thousands of senior level IT executives connect with peers in different industries to discuss their top-of-mind directives. Delegates from the 2017 series included:
"As CIOs we understand the need to network and learn from our peers and experts in the market place. The good news is that there are a plethora of opportunities for us to attend CIO centric events, but sadly, therein lies the difficulty. We have limited time and need to select the events that help us provide the best technological guidance to the enterprises we serve. Having served on many panels and chaired many sessions across many of these events, I have narrowed down the events I attend to a handful. CIO VISIONS is one of them. "
"For me, this event helps me as a technology leader keep abreast of what’s hot, what’s new and which direction technology is headed. Thus, I can calibrate my strategy to better line up with my business from the IT perspective. It also gives me a benchmark as a leader to how I measure up with my competitors and with my customers. I would definitely recommend this to my peers in the industry. I believe others should consider being a part of this to keep your finger on the pulse of technology. There are tons of networking opportunities with peers across the county in our industry. There are also opportunities to meet potential business partners through the carefully planned research meetings. I find the meetings short, to the point and informative. "
CIO VISIONS is the IT industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the boiling pot of information, ideas and solutions. Sponsors from the 2017 series included:
"CIO VISIONS continues to attract an array of bright-minded and forward thinking IT professionals, and to showcase impressive industry thought-leaders – benefits every conference goer looks to realize. The unique networking opportunities combined with the stimulating atmosphere make this event one in a class of it’s own."
ABOUT CIO VISIONS
North America's leading IT executive-level event plays host to over 500 attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 15 large scale CIO VISIONS summits across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Toby HarrisConference Director
Marin SilversSponsor Relations
Krizzle SilvaAttendee Relations
Matt VelaerAccount Executive
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.