1) Registering for a complimentary Full Access Conference Pass denotes a firm intention to attend the event in the same way as if you were purchasing a pass yourself. Upon approval, you will receive an Attendee Agreement to confirm your attendance. Once confirmed, you can cancel your attendance up to 4 weeks prior to the event with no associated cost or fees. If your schedule changes, you can allocate your pass to a suitable replacement within your organization with no cost or fees at any time. However, if you cancel after 4 weeks prior to the event, and no suitable replacement is found, then cancellation fees will apply in line with the Terms & Conditions of your Attendee Agreement.
2) A portion (25%) of time during the event is focused on targeted research meetings with leading solution providers. We will create a customized appointment schedule for you prior to the event to connect you with only the solutions and services that you have expressed interest in researching, or with specific suppliers you request to meet. This process is designed to put you in touch with vendors that may be of value to your organization, and who present an opportunity to create efficiency and increased profitability. You will have the chance to review, amend and approve your schedule prior to the event. Please be aware that if you have no interest in researching solutions this is not a relevant event for you.
3) The information you provide during Registration helps us refine the focus of CONNECT's Educational Program. It also ensures that we can connect you with solution providers that meet your unique needs. The time you spend now to provide detailed information will dramatically enhance your experience at the event.
4) Your contact information will not be sold to any third parties and will only be shared with targeted suppliers scheduled for appointments.
5) Your Registration is subject to review and approval by the event organizers. You will receive notification of your acceptance within 72 hours.