Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight credit.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Breakfasts, lunches, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark with the movers and shakers of aerospace and defense.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only with the most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a personalized agenda based on specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
Connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
25-minute appointments to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
This year, the 100% peer-driven educational program will be centered around 4 key themes addressing the most pressing challenges in aerospace and defense.
A Look at an Autonomous Team / Matrix Organization
Robust Additive Manufacturing Development for Robust Production Implementation
The A&D industry has created some of the most game-changing technology innovations in the world. Leading A&D companies are constantly developing innovative technologies, creating new markets, and expanding their growth potentials. However, these great leaps do not come without challenges, innovation is focused on not only the technology products, but also the process for using innovation effectively. Therefore, this track was designed for leaders and innovators to discuss and exchange successful strategies to cultivate their product and technology innovations, and stay ahead of the game.
- Evolving manufacturing processes while minimizing impact to current programs
- Leadership alignment via strategic goal deployment
- Effective Innovation strategies for product development
- Advanced manufacturing approaches for legacy designs
- Innovative uses of 3D printing in Aerospace & Manufacturing
- Approaches to organic procedure development and integration of Additive Manufacturing
- Leveraging the supply base and understanding costs throughout the entire SC value stream
- Managing Supplier Costs Vs. Quality
- Smart model automation programs
- Maintaining an experienced workforce with an aging workforce population
- How to achieve high levels of employee engagement
- Training and development for the future workforce
Get insights from 20+ aerospace and defense executives who are in the field addressing industry challenges.
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 4 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you.
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Jon SobelCEOSight Machine
Targeted Research Meetings
Patrick BassCEO of North Americathyssenkrupp North America, Inc.
Martin MoranDirector, Operations and ProgramsLockheed Martin
close Achieving Operational Excellence through Building a Culture of Accountability, Adaptability, and AchievementWorkforce Management in Aerospace & DefensePrecision Aerospace Corporation - Director of Operations
Jason KeckDirector of OperationsPrecision Aerospace Corporation
Luke GoossenVice President of OperationsScaled Composites, LLC
Targeted Research Meetings
Brian HullingerDirector, EngineeringStandardAero
Kevin TerwilligerIoT Solutions DirectorDell
David McKnightSenior Manager, Digital Manufacturing SolutionsHitachi Consulting
Targeted Research Meetings
Sam DavisDirector, Engineering Professional DevelopmentLockheed Martin
Experienced industry leaders help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program. Take a look at last year's members!
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve hosted senior level executives from over 80% of the Fortune 100 as well as thousands of up and coming mid-market organizations. See last year's attendees!
"This was my second time attending the IMPACT Summit. I found it very informative, made some good contacts, and brought back some information that was of benefit to my group. As a result I brought a colleague with me this time. The presentations and scheduling were tailored to my interests. When I preferred to attend presentations not on my original schedule it was modified per my request. I would recommend attendance at these events."
IMPACT is the aerospace and defense industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the deal generating show. Explore last year's solution partners!
"The perfect balance between networking opportunities and scheduled meetings make IMPACT a successful way to discover new business partnerships. Additionally, the event organizers do an incredible effort at making this event as turn-key as possible for an exhibitor. The educational program features great speakers with relevant topics which allow for easy conversation."
The aerospace and defense industry's leading executive-level conference plays host to over 500 senior-level attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 10 large scale IMPACT conferences across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Logistics & Transportation
- Owners & Presidents
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Josh RidenerVice President
Marin SilversVP of Operations
Lucia ContrerasContent Director
Kristin HennesAttendee Relations
George MarinakisSales Manager
Rich SteenSales Manager
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.