Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight credit.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Breakfasts, lunches, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark with the movers and shakers of food and beverage.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only with the most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a personalized agenda based on specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
Connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
25-minute appointments to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
A 100% peer-driven educational program centered around 4 key themes addressing the most pressing challenges in food and beverage manufacturing.
People: Still Our Most Valuable Resource? - Challenges and Opportunities to Increase Engagement
What Does it Take to Create Innovation that Wins?
This track was designed for leaders and innovators in the food industry. As consumers keep pushing towards trends like clear labeling, plant-based products, reduced sugar, and healthy options, it has become pivotal for food companies to stay-up to-date, innovate, and develop products that will keep up with the ever-changing landscape. In this track leaders will discuss challenges, opportunities and winning strategies to stay ahead and remain successful in a highly competitive industry.
- Emerging Trends that are Projected to Impact the Industry
- Manufacturing Flexibility and Innovation Practices to Keep Up with Customer Demands
- Best Practices on Concept to Launch New Products
- Best Practices for Implementing a Successful Food Safety Program
- The Impacts of FSMA on the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Floor
- Clean Label Initiatives and the Effects on Food Safety and Product Stability
- Is Packaging Innovation Really Helping Drive Sales?
- How to Overcome Roadblocks to Achieving Successful Sustainable Packaging
- Making Sustainable Packaging Cost-Effective and a Corporate Value
- Winning the Last Mile Logistics Battle
- Managing Logistics & Distribution for New Products
- Risk Mitigation Strategies Addressing Potential Disruption
Get insights from 20+ food and beverage executives actively addressing industry challenges. Check out last year's assembly!
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 2 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you.
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Jon SobelCEOSight Machine
Targeted Research Meetings
Targeted Research Meetings
Targeted Research Meetings
Experienced industry leaders help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program.
Steering Committee Members
"This was my second time attending the IMPACT Summit. I found it very informative, made some good contacts, and brought back some information that was of benefit to my group. As a result I brought a colleague with me this time. The presentations and scheduling were tailored to my interests. When I preferred to attend presentations not on my original schedule it was modified per my request. I would recommend attendance at these events."
"I've attended IMPACT both as a speaker and attendee. From a speaker’s perspective, it gave me an opportunity to share best practices with many of my peers for an industry wide issue. As an attendee, I would recommend and encourage other senior level executives to speak – it provides an outlet to give back to your industry and professional community."
IMPACT is the food and beverage industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the deal generating show. Explore last year's solution partners!
The food and beverage industry's leading executive-level conference plays host to over 500 senior-level attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 10 large scale IMPACT conferences across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Logistics & Transportation
- Owners & Presidents
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Josh RidenerVice President
Marin SilversVP of Operations
Lucia ContrerasContent Director
Kristin HennesAttendee Relations
George MarinakisSales Manager
Rich SteenSales Manager
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.