Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight reimbursement.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Let us treat you to breakfast, lunch, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 100 and 500 enterprises.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Gain valuable and actionable insights from knowledgable IT experts.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, case studies, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, and more.
The ideal event to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your career.
Discover and validate leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
A 100% peer-driven educational program centered around 6 key themes addressing the entire IT spectrum.
Connecting the Healthcare of "Internet of Things" (IOT) Through Information Logistiscs
The Nine Cybersecurity Habits
- How to Personalize A.I. and Customer Engagement
- Leadership Challenges and the Resistance in Changing Processes
- Strategies on IT Governance – Budgeting and Prioritization
- Vendor Relations & Contract Negotiations
- How to Strive in an Environment Where Stated Goals Do Not Match Observed Behavior
- Understanding the Mechanics of Teaching & Delivering
- Managing IOT Infrastructure Growth Without the Infrastructure Staff
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Public vs Private Cloud
- Staffing Changes in a Cloud Environment
- Controlling Cloud Costs: Leveraging Cloud to Drive Your IT Cost Down
- Challenges & Opportunities When Switching to the Cloud
- Developing a Mobile Cloud Strategy for Business
- Cloud Based Initiatives How to Support Cloud vs. Security
- Network Integration Between Public and Private Cloud
- The Future of VoIP & It’s Reliability
- Data Loss Prevention and Backups
- Enterprise Data Management and Data Classification
- Utilizing Big Data Analytics: New Tools, New Insights
- Machine learning and Big Data, What Can Our Data Teach the Machine?
- How to Monetize Data: Finding the Right Data Analytics Software for Your Needs
- Dark Data: How to Look at Previously Collected Data, and Use it for Multiple Purposes
- DevOps approach into IT infrastructure
- Top Practices for SaaS Application Development
- Keeping Up with Emerging Software Technologies
- Using Technology to Support Anticipated Changes
- Does Agile Work in All Software Development Projects? When Does it Work? When Does it Hurt?
Get insights from 20+ specialized IT executives making way in the ever-changing world of emerging technologies. Presenters for the Fall 2018 event include:
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 3 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you.
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Stephen EngelSVP, Practice LeadHitachi
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
close Connecting the Healthcare “Internet of Things” (IoT) through Information Logistics (The Internet of Data)Data Management – Strategy for Storage and AnalyticsNorthrop Grumman - CTO
Rafael DiazCTONorthrop Grumman
Edward ContrerasChief Information Security Officer & Vice President Internal Audit7
Georgiana WagemannDirector of SalesDarktrace
Curtis PetersonSVP of Cloud OperationsRingCentral
Jeffrey FudgeDirector of IT OperationsAshley Furniture Industries
Michael MaierCTOCity of Fort Lauderdale
Alexandre CagnoniDirector of AuthenticationWatchGuard Technologies, Inc
close Unlocking the mysteries of common sense data security implementation a.k.a. don’t be that annoying guy!Cyber SecurityRockefeller University - CISO
Marty LeidnerCISORockefeller University
Beach ClarkVP of ITGeorgia Aquarium
Michael SmithCIOAmerican Academy of Family Physicians
Zane BurnettVP Digital Innovation & TechnologyAlain Pinel Realtors
Nishanth RodriguesCIOUniversity of Mississippi
Jack DolanRegional Sales DirectorCato Networks
Raphael MorozovCTOEurofins DMS
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
William H. Wolfe IILead Global Enterprise Architect for Dover CorporationSilverPeak
Rita ZurbriggSenior Consulting AnalystInfo-Tech Research Group
Nick CurcuruVP, Big Data SecurityMastercard
Jason JamesCIOOptima Healthcare Solutions
Michael ThawVP of Software SelectionTechnology Evaluation Centers
James DuffDirector of Corporate MarketsVade Secure
George KhalilISOCity of Riverside
Michael KnappDirector of Network Security ArchitectsForcepoint
Jay DouglasAzure Solutions ArchitectCatapult
Adam BrickerVP of ITWestmoreland Coal Company
Tom JacksonCIO, Vice Chancellor of ITNorth Carolina A&T State University
John WheelerVP of SecurityTopcoder
close Don’t Forget the Basics While Chasing the Shiny Objects in Defending Against Today’s Cyber ThreatsCIO Leadership & InnovationBlue Cross Blue Shield - Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Petar NaumovskiVice President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)Blue Cross Blue Shield
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Corey ThompsonVP of ITPacific Drilling
George FinneyCSOSouthern Methodist University
Dave PackerVP Product & AlliancesDruva
Gaurav BhatiaChief Digital OfficerNewDay USA , LLC
Karl LewisSolutions EngineerDuo Security
Kirk NugentInformation Technology DirectorWallace State Community College
William TranCIOBerkley Risk Administrators Company, LLC
Active IT pros help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program.
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve help thousands of senior level IT executives connect with peers in different industries to discuss their top-of-mind directives.
"The one-on-one meeting interactions with the vendors and the opportunity to network with my counterparts has helped my professional network and career. The Educational Sessions provided me with insights on how other organizations are using technology and how I can improve my company’s—while helping to enhance our spending. I rate the Quartz Events experience 5-stars.""
CIO VISIONS is the IT industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the boiling pot of information, ideas and solutions.
"CIO VISIONS continues to attract an array of bright-minded and forward thinking IT professionals, and to showcase impressive industry thought-leaders – benefits every conference goer looks to realize. The unique networking opportunities combined with the stimulating atmosphere make this event one in a class of it’s own."
ABOUT CIO VISIONS
North America's leading IT executive level event plays host to over 500 attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 15 large scale CIO VISIONS summits across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfasts, lunches, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Matt VelaerConference Director
Marin SilversSponsor Relations
Carlos RodriguezConference Producer
Krizzle SilvaAttendee Relations
Shanna DelfsAccount Executive
Alex FlamerAccount Executive
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.