Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight reimbursement.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Let us treat you to breakfast, lunch, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 100 and 500 enterprises.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Gain valuable and actionable insights from knowledgable IT experts.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, case studies, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, and more.
The ideal event to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your career.
Discover and validate leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
A 100% peer-driven educational program centered around 5 key themes addressing the entire IT spectrum.
Details Coming Soon...
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Public vs Private Cloud
- Staffing Changes in a Cloud Environment
- Controlling Cloud Costs: Leveraging Cloud to Drive Your IT Cost Down
- Challenges & Opportunities When Switching to the Cloud
- Developing a Mobile Cloud Strategy for Business
- Cloud Based Initiatives How to Support Cloud vs. Security
- Network Integration Between Public and Private Cloud
- The Future of VoIP & It’s Reliability
- Security Protocols: Network Security/Cyber Security/Data Security
- The Use of AI in Data Security: Today’s Opportunities and Challenges
- Successful Data Governance Approaches
- Lowering the Risk of a Data Breach When Using the Cloud
- Protecting Unstructured Data: How Secure Do I Need to Be?
- Network Visibility and Integration with Security Needs
- BYOD-Wireless Protection: Implementing Company-Wide Phone Wipes
- How Do We Make It Easier to Keep Ourselves and Our User Communities Safe?
- Integration of Security into Strategic Planning Processes and Operations
- Security vs. Ease of Access
- Disaster Plans & Business Continuity
- How to Personalize A.I. and Customer Engagement
- Leadership Challenges and the Resistance in Changing Processes
- Strategies on IT Governance - Budgeting and Prioritization
- Vendor Relations & Contract Negotiations
- How to Strive in an Environment Where Stated Goals Do Not Match Observed Behavior
- Understanding the Mechanics of Teaching & Delivering
- Managing IOT Infrastructure Growth Without the Infrastructure Staff
- Data Loss Prevention and Backups
- Enterprise Data Management and Data Classification
- Utilizing Big Data Analytics: New Tools, New Insights
- Machine learning and Big Data, What Can Our Data Teach the Machine?
- How to Monetize Data: Finding the Right Data Analytics Software for Your Needs
- Dark Data: How to Look at Previously Collected Data, and Use it for Multiple Purposes
- Does Agile Work in All Software Development Projects? When Does it Work? When Does it Hurt?
- DevOps Strategy: How to Create a DevOps Culture
- Keeping Up with Emerging Software Technologies
- Top Practices for SaaS Application Development
- Using Technology to Support Anticipated Changes
Get insights from 20+ specialized IT executives making way in the ever-changing world of emerging technologies. Presenters from the 2017 series included:
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 3 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you. Sessions from our 2017 series included:
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Stephen EngelSVP, Practice LeadHitachi
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Tom JurlinaCIONational Able Network Inc
Aaron GetteCIOThe Bay Club Company
Jim GarrettCISO & VP of ITAmerican Healthcare LLC
Jeniffer OburuBusiness Process Owner - Service Management (Global IT)Coca-Cola Company
Moy ChambersSVP of ITCanary Speech
Paul CotteyCIOWater Street Healthcare Partners
Don ReedVP of Information TechnologyOtter Tail Corporation
Douglas DuncanCIOColumbia Insurance Group
Tris LingenEVP, CISOTCF Bank
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Esteban VelezVP of IT & Cyber SecurityClassic Hotels & Resorts
Bill PackerCIOAmerican Financial Resources
Dr. Michael ValivullahCIONASS & USDA
Karthik DevarajanDirector of ITLegal Aid Bureau
David ThremEVP & CIOAsh Brokerage
Eddie HoCIOLos Alamos National Bank
Jacob MargolisCISOCounty of Orange, CA
Doug SpencerChief Information OfficerGoldline LLC
Jim GilbertCTORapid City South Dakota
Roy FrenchCIOSaint Elizabeth Health Care
Matthew MandichDirector, Commercial StrategyInfo-Tech Research Group Inc.
Targeted Research MeetingsExpo Hall
Brian NeSmithCo-Founder and CEOArctic Wolf Networks
Pierre MerlinCIO & CISORBCU
Carolyn BoganVP, IT Shared ServicesKAR Auction Services
Adip DsouzaDirector of ITProfessional Finance Company, Inc
close Leveraging Big Data and Business Intelligence to Create Market Differentiation Through TechnologyCIO Leadership & InnovationBeavEx Incorporated - CIO
Eric KiersteadCIOBeavEx Incorporated
Dan FurlongDirector, Project Management OfficerMedical University of South Carolina
Active IT pros help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program. Members from the 2017 series included:
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve help thousands of senior level IT executives connect with peers in different industries to discuss their top-of-mind directives. Delegates from the 2017 series included:
"It’s a great event with a fresh approach on how to make these conferences more productive. I enjoyed comparing notes with the IT and Business leaders of companies who are going through rapid growth and having similar challenges. The vendor meeting format, makes the best use of time for both the attendees and vendors, to better understand their offerings in a personalized and focused environment."
"I enjoy attending these events as I am able to gather information on emerging technologies and discuss current trends, all in a short time frame. I can quickly arrive at conclusions on what will best serve my needs as an IT leader. I would recommend the event to anyone who shares leadership roles in IT as an avenue for education and real-world solutions. I find that it connects me with partners in the industry on a national global level."
"The format of the sessions and one-on-one meeting with vendors was a very effective use of my time. The best part of the event is the experts from various areas of information security and solution providers under one roof. It provided an opportunity to learn in a succinct manner without spending too many days out of the office."
"As CIOs we understand the need to network and learn from our peers and experts in the market place. The good news is that there are a plethora of opportunities for us to attend CIO centric events, but sadly, therein lies the difficulty. We have limited time and need to select the events that help us provide the best technological guidance to the enterprises we serve. Having served on many panels and chaired many sessions across many of these events, I have narrowed down the events I attend to a handful. CIO VISIONS is one of them. "
CIO VISIONS is the IT industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the boiling pot of information, ideas and solutions. Sponsors from the 2017 series included:
"CIO VISIONS continues to attract an array of bright-minded and forward thinking IT professionals, and to showcase impressive industry thought-leaders – benefits every conference goer looks to realize. The unique networking opportunities combined with the stimulating atmosphere make this event one in a class of it’s own."
ABOUT CIO VISIONS
North America's leading IT executive-level event plays host to over 500 attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 15 large scale CIO VISIONS summits across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Marin SilversSponsor Relations
Krizzle SilvaAttendee Relations
Matt VelaerConference Director
Riley McLaughlinConference Program Manager
Jeff BarnettSales Manager
Shanna DelfsAccount Executive
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.