Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight credit.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Breakfasts, lunches, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark and network with the movers and shakers of manufacturing.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only with the most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a personalized agenda based on specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
Connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
25-minute appointments to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
This year, the 100% peer-driven educational program will be centered around 4 key themes addressing the most pressing challenges in manufacturing.
Maximizing Strategic Planning to Drive Results from Leadership to the Factory Floor
Advanced Product / Process Quality Planning: The Key to World Class Design, Manufacturing, Quality and Delivery
Continuous improvement is a great way for companies to identify opportunities and integrate improvements into their day-to-day operations. Working to constantly improve is the number one way in which businesses reduce operating overhead and streamline workflows. A successful CI plan allows companies to reduce wasted time and effort, resulting in time and money savings. This track will highlight some effective and tested continuous improvement strategies through carefully crafted presentations and case studies for the manufacturing leader of today.
- Selecting and Defining Six Sigma Projects for Success
- Adaptation of Kaizen in US Manufacturing
- How to Sustain Meaningful Improvements Without Additional Resources
- Workplace Motivation for Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Planning and Development: Influencing without Authority
- Building a Successful and Sustainable Business Planning Process
- Product Development & Innovation: R&D for Process Improvement
- Leading Change and Manufacturing Innovation in Global Market
- Inspiring and Motivating Teams for Collaboration and Success
- How to Attract Millennials into Perceived Lower Tech Manufacturing Careers
- Workforce Training and Development: Creating Leaders at all Levels
- Improving Current Employee Engagement and Productivity Levels
- Strategies for Retention of Skilled Employees in a Changing Workforce Landscape
- Overcoming Roadblocks to Achieving Low Investment Digital Manufacturing
- The Impact of Internet of Things on the Manufacturing Floors
- Automation and Robotics: The Impact on the Factory Floor and Future Workforce
- Current and Future Opportunities of Additive Manufacturing
Get insights from 20+ manufacturing executives who are in the field addressing industry challenges.
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 4 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you.
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Jon SobelCEOSight Machine
Targeted Research Meetings
Patrick BassCEO of North Americathyssenkrupp North America, Inc.
Lyle WellsNational Director of Leadership ProcessesThe Flippen Group
Bill BitherCo-Founder and CEOMachineMetrics
Martin MoranDirector, Operations and ProgramsLockheed Martin
Ed MageeSenior Vice President OperationsFender Musical Instruments
Targeted Research Meetings
Kurtis JetselDirector, Facilities and ESHLockheed Martin
close Strategies to Improve Supply Chain Agility, while Driving Improved Manufacturing and Portfolio ProductivityLeadership & Manufacturing Innovation StrategiesProcter & Gamble - Engineering Section Head - Platforming
Willie JohnsonEngineering Section Head - PlatformingProcter & Gamble
John GlaccumSenior Director, Global QualityJohnson & Johnson
Targeted Research Meetings
Jeffrey PriceExecutive Vice President5ME
Jim CameronVice President, Global QualityCoorsTek
Peter FritscheVP, Global OperationsData Sciences International
Experienced industry leaders help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program.
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve hosted senior level executives from over 80% of the Fortune 100 as well as thousands of up and coming mid-market organizations.
IMPACT is the manufacturing industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the deal generating show.
The manufacturing industry's leading executive-level conference plays host to over 500 senior-level attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 10 large scale IMPACT conferences across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Logistics & Transportation
- Owners & Presidents
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Josh RidenerVice President
Marin SilversVP of Operations
Lucia ContrerasContent Director
Kristin HennesAttendee Relations
George MarinakisSales Manager
Rich SteenSales Manager
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.