Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight credit.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Breakfasts, lunches, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark and network with the movers and shakers of manufacturing.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only with the most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a personalized agenda based on specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
Connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
25-minute appointments to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
This year, the 100% peer-driven educational program developed by 20 Steering Committee Members will be centered around 4 key themes addressing the most pressing challenges in manufacturing seen in today's environment, from maintaining a successful continuous improvement system to the complex managing of innovation, technology and a changing workforce.
Journey to Manufacturing 4.0: Disrupting the Commoditization of Manufacturing
Fender: A Transformation Story
The Interconnected North America Gas Market: Where do we go from here?
This track was specifically developed to support manufacturing leaders with best strategies and management tactics relating to planning and development, innovation, performance improvement and technology application. Effective leadership strategies are usually considered the foundation of any successful operation. Top leaders also see innovation and technology implementation as some of the most important ways for companies to accelerate the pace of change in today’s global business environment. This track brings together a comprehensive view of varied methods that tackle some of the most pressing challenges in leadership.
- Leadership Planning and Development: Influencing without Authority
- Building a Successful and Sustainable Business Planning Process
- Product Development & Innovation: R&D for Process Improvement
- Leading Change and Manufacturing Innovation in Global Market
- Inspiring and Motivating Teams for Collaboration and Success
- Selecting and Defining Six Sigma Projects for Success
- Adaptation of Kaizen in US Manufacturing
- How to Sustain Meaningful Improvements Without Additional Resources
- Workplace Motivation for Continuous Improvement
- Overcoming Roadblocks to Achieving Low Investment Digital Manufacturing
- The Impact of Internet of Things on the Manufacturing Floors
- Automation and Robotics: The Impact on the Factory Floor and Future Workforce
- Current and Future Opportunities of Additive Manufacturing
- How to Attract Millennials into Perceived Lower Tech Manufacturing Careers
- Workforce Training and Development: Creating Leaders at all Levels
- Improving Current Employee Engagement and Productivity Levels
- Strategies for Retention of Skilled Employees in a Changing Workforce Landscape
Get insights from 40+ manufacturing leaders on keeping up with rapidly-changing times, including digital manufacturing, leadership innovation, effective continuous improvement, and workforce retention development.
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 4 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you.
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
Jon SobelCEOSight Machine
Targeted Research Meetings
Patrick BassCEO of North Americathyssenkrupp North America, Inc.
Orlando AlvarezPresident & CEOBP Energy Company
Lyle WellsNational Director of Leadership ProcessesThe Flippen Group
Bradley JakemanPresident, Global Beverage GroupPepsi Co
Martin MoranDirector, Operations and ProgramsLockheed Martin
Richard CoffeySenior Director Workforce DevelopmentE & J Gallo Winery
Patrick TangVice President Hardware EngineeringAmazon Lab 126
Jeffrey PriceExecutive Vice President5ME
close Achieving Operational Excellence through Building a Culture of Accountability, Adaptability, and AchievementWorkforce Management in Aerospace & DefensePrecision Aerospace Corporation - Director of Operations
Jason KeckDirector of OperationsPrecision Aerospace Corporation
Bill BatherCo-Founder and CEOMachine Metrics
Ed MageeSenior Vice President OperationsFender Musical Instruments
Targeted Research Meetings
Markus BolteHead of Quality StrategyNokia
Kurtis JetselDirector, Facilities and ESHLockheed Martin
John GlaccumSenior Director, Global QualityJohnson & Johnson
close Strategies to Improve Supply Chain Agility, while Driving Improved Manufacturing and Portfolio ProductivityLeadership & Manufacturing Innovation StrategiesProctor & Gamble - Engineering Section Head - Platforming
Willie JohnsonEngineering Section Head - PlatformingProctor & Gamble
David McKnightSenior Manager, Digital Manufacturing SolutionsHitachi Consulting
Targeted Research Meetings
Santos JuarezDirector of OperationsEmerson Electric
Graham SparkesVice President Operations of Global Power ToolsApex Tool Group
Jim CameronSenior Director, Global QualityCoorsTek
Peter FritscheVP, Global OperationsData Sciences International
Experienced industry leaders help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program.
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve hosted senior level executives from over 80% of the Fortune 100 as well as thousands of up and coming mid-market organizations.
"The IMPACT Summit is an amazing opportunity to network with a broad array of senior leaders and to expand your view of the possibilities. The event brings together newer tech innovators along with more established manufacturers and solution providers."
"The IMPACT format is very effective for getting up to date on current manufacturing technologies and product offerings. IMPACT provides an opportunity to meet directly with suppliers to have detailed discussions to better understand the products and services that match your areas of interest."
IMPACT is the manufacturing industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the deal generating show.
"The perfect balance between networking opportunities and scheduled meetings make IMPACT a successful way to discover new business partnerships. Additionally, the event organizers do an incredible effort at making this event as turn-key as possible for an exhibitor. The educational program features great speakers with relevant topics which allow for easy conversation."
The manufacturing industry's leading executive-level conference plays host to over 500 senior-level attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 10 large scale IMPACT conferences across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Logistics & Transportation
- Owners & Presidents
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Josh RidenerVice President
Marin SilversVP of Operations
Lucia ContrerasContent Director
Kristin HennesAttendee Relations
George MarinakisSales Manager
Rich SteenSales Manager
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.