Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight reimbursement.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Let us treat you to breakfast, lunch, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark and network with the movers and shakers of marketing.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
The perfect place to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
Face-to-face, 25-minute meetings to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
This year, the 100% peer-driven educational program will be centered around 5 key themes addressing the most pressing challenges in marketing operations.
AI: The 4th Industrial Revolution
The Attention Economy is Tight
- The Future of Marketing: Skills and Tools for success
- How Transparency is Core to Some of the World’s Most Admired Brands (and What to Do About It)
- The Not-So-Great Divide: How to Align Marketing & Sales
- Utilize Benchmarks and Best Practices to Plan a Performance-Based Marketing Budget
- Content and Engagement: Appealing to the New Consumer
- How B2B Brands Use Account Based Marketing to Grow Lifetime Customer Value
- Creating Persona-Driven Customer Journeys to Improve Customer Experience
- Framework: Delivery a Dynamic Content Marketing Supply Chain
- Predictive Analytics: How AI is Changing GTM Approaches
- The Future of Marketing Analytics & KPIs: How to Be Ahead of the Trend, and Not Behind It
- The Power of Data: Curating the Categories to Maximize Efficiency in Output and Decision-Making
- Apply Full-Funnel Marketing Analytics and Attribution to Maximize Marketing Effectiveness
- Brand Strategies for a Polarized World: Risks and Rewards
- How to Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace? Examples and Lessons from Those Who Do It Best
- Steps to a Dynamic Multichannel Marketing Strategy That Gets Results
- Design, Execute and Measure CX to Improve Results at Each Phase in the Customer Journey
- How Can (and Will) VR Affect Your Brand in the (Near) Future?
- How to Choose the Best Technology Offerings for Your Marketing Goals
- MarTech Strategy, Stack and Roadmap: Built for Tomorrow, Today
- The Future of Marketing and The Role of AI
Get insights from 40+ executives who are in the field addressing industry challenges.
AGENDA (Fall 2018 example)
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 3 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you.
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
4C - Chief Marketing Officer
Christine RimerVice President of Product MarketingSurveyMonkey
Aaron GoldmanChief Marketing Officer4C
Targeted Research Meetings
Steve JamesSenior Vice President, Strategy, Insights and MarketingFannie Mae
Greg GendronDirector, Global Digital MarketingThermo Fisher Scientific
Daniel TautgesSenior Vice President, Worldwide Sales & MarketingComponent Control
Mollie HansenChief Marketing OfficerAirstream
Laxman SrigiriHead of Business Insights & AnalyticsNational Instruments
Missy AcostaVice President Marketing and Government RelationsDental Dental
Kristen SaponaroChief Marketing OfficernThrive
Braydan YoungHead of Growth & Co-FounderSendoso
Targeted Research Meetings
Andria LongVice President of InnovationJohnsonville Sausage
William KoleszarChief Marketing OfficerAmerican Family Care
Seraj BharwaniChief Strategy OfficerAcuityAds
Teri WadeVice President Marketing and CommunicationsAmida Care Inc.
Jennifer HunterVice President, Engagement MarketingMaritz
EJ SchmidtVice President Global and Corporate MarketingStratus Technologies
Maria WeaverSenior Vice President, Global MarketingComcast Cable Advertising
Larry KaiserVice President, MarketingOptimum Healthcare IT
Gregory YatesChief Marketing OfficerInstitutional Investor Magazine
Networking Cocktail Reception
Leah MacMillianSenior Vice President of Global MarketingTrend Micro, Inc.
Targeted Research Meetings
close At the Intersection of Culture & Consumer: Using Core Principles and Buyer Journeys to Build a Performance-Based Customer ExperienceDigital Marketing & Content StrategyPlanes Companies - Senior Vice President of Strategy & Marketing
David McGlynnSenior Vice President of Strategy & MarketingPlanes Companies
Charlene JoeseDirector, Consumer and Field MarketingPampered Chef, A Berkshire Hathaway Company
Fabio VitaliVice President of Marketing and SalesSofidel
Bipin ChadhaAssistant VP Data Science & AnalyticsCopperPoint Mutual Insurance
Donna ScottSenior VP, MarketingSpok
Experienced marketing leaders help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program.
Steering Committee Members
Over the years Quartz Events has hosted senior-level executives from over 80% of the Fortune 100 as well as thousands of up and coming mid-market organizations.
"The Connect CMO Leadership provides you with access to your peers from across the country in a great environment filled with thought provoking discussion and questions. There are numerous educational sessions with top notch speakers that you can engage with. I would highly recommend attending this event for the entire experience which is first class from start to finish."
"At most conferences, I dread walking the expo floor because I’m swarmed by sales guys that are only interested in getting my email address or in making the hard sell. Connect CMO’s arranged meeting format with the technology platforms totally nullified this though. I felt like I could have much more meaningful conversations because they weren’t distracted by 4 or 5 other ‘bigger fish’ and there was a time limit to ensure that I wasn’t trapped in an overly aggressive sales pitch."
"What pleased me most was the candid nature of the conference. Presenters dove fairly deep on subject matter, while networking with fellow attendees offered learnings from their own environments. Marketing executives who often feel the churn will find value and leave refreshed by the high-level content paired with well-matched exhibitors/sponsors."
Connect CMO is the marketing industry’s fastest growing event, and will quickly establish a reputation as the deal generating show.
"The Quartz CMO Connect Summit provided us with a great opportunity to tell our story to decision-makers followed by an unbelievable 66 1x1 meetings in 1.5 days. Our sales team was through the roof with happiness."
ABOUT CONNECT CMO
Soon to be the leading executive conference hosting 500 senior-level marketing professionals each year. In the last decade, Quartz Events has produced more than 50 large scale conferences across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post-event access to educational presentations
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Josh RidenerConference Director
Marin SilversVP of Operations
Maddie SapigaoAttendee Relations Executive
Eli ZuckSales Manager
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.