Full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events.
Traveling more than 100 miles? We'll help with a $200 flight reimbursement.
We cover the first night and offer a discounted rate. Spouses welcomed.
5 Star Catering
Let us treat you to breakfast, lunch, networking receptions and dinner.
Who You'll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark and network with the movers and shakers of supply chain.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You'll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
The perfect place to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
Face-to-face 25-minute meetings to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgable executives.
A 100% peer-driven educational program developed by 43 Steering Committee Members and centered around 5 key themes addressing the main challenges of Optimizing Procurement to Keep up with the Age of Disruption
- Panel: Global Trends: What Does the Future of Procurement Look Like?
- Developing a Non-Cost Reduction Focused Procurement Strategy that will Create Company Value
- Effective Procurement Strategies for Cost Optimization
- Advantages of Centralized vs Decentralized Procurement
- The Digitalization of Procurement and Strategies for Adaptation
- Procurement Talent: Acquisition, Development, Retention
- Sourcing Innovation Strategies to Increase Speed to Market and Agility
- Implementing an E-Sourcing System to Optimize Cost Savings
- Successful Supplier Risk Management & Mitigation Tactics
- Creating an Effective Supplier Scorecard
- Increasing Strategic Supplier Collaboration
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Supply Base Consolidation
- Delivering on Consumer Experience: Keeping up with the Amazon Effect
- Effective methods for capturing VOC
- Inventory Optimization to Achieve Successful Fulfillment
- Improving Performance with the Correct KPI’s
- Best Practices to Increase Supply Chain Visibility and Agility
- Improving Forecasting Accuracy
- Panel: How to Succeed in a World of Disruptive Technologies and Changing Consumer Behavior
- Effective Technology Planning and Development of Implementation
- Technology Enablers (Data, AI and Analytics) for Agility and Visibility
- Blockchain’s Role in the Modern Supply Chain
- Automation & Robotics’ Impact on the Supply Chain
- Selection and Implementation of IoT in Day to Day Operations
- Remaining Competitive in Today’s Rapidly Changing Consumer Markets & Age of Disruption
- Achieving Effective Digital Supply Chain Transformation to Gain a Competitive advantage
- Developing and Implementing of Successful S&OP and Visibility Maintenance
- Global Economic and Political Landscape Impacting the Supply Chain
- Successfully Mitigating Risk in a Global Market
- Developing a Culture of Continuous Improvement and A Team of Tomorrow
- Managing Multi-Cultural/Multi-Generational Diversity: Closing the Gap
Get insights from 30+ executives who are in the field addressing industry challenges.
AGENDA (Fall 2018 example)
Make every session valuable by selecting up to 3 key themes to mix and match the most relevant topics to you. Explore last year's sessions!
FILTER SESSIONS BY KEY THEME
close The Journey to Smart Supply Chain: Transform Manufacturing to Reach Entirely New Levels of Operational ExcellenceSupply Chain Strategies & LeadershipHitachi Consulting - Senior Vice President, Practice Lead
Hitachi Consulting - Vice President, Business Consulting - Supply Chain Practice
Stephen EngelSenior Vice President, Practice LeadHitachi Consulting
Brad StittVice President, Business Consulting - Supply Chain PracticeHitachi Consulting
Targeted Research Meetings
Sean BlissVice President of Sales for Indirect SpendCorcentric
Targeted Research Meetings
Donald CrumplerVice President, Supply Chain & IntegrationBMC Stock Holdings
Marco De VriesSenior Director Product MarketingOpentext
Grant WolfVice President, Strategy and Business DevelopmentSensiTech
Ramon GonzalezVice President, Corporate Quality and Supply Chain ManagementDaikin Applied Americas
Greg HortonProduct Marketing DirectorOpenText
Gustavo SassiHead of ProcurementGlobeNet Inc
Steven HaineyDirector of Supply Chain, Applied MaterialsNewell Brands
Rob AllanProgram DirectorIBM
Targeted Research Meetings
Jonathan BiggertVice President of Supply ChainEuropean Wax Center
close The Digital Warehouse – From Real Time to Trends, Visual Analytics to Master Your Supply ChainTransportation, Logistics & Distribution OptimizationLipari Foods - Director Supply Chain and Business Intelligence
Joe BeydounDirector Supply Chain and Business IntelligenceLipari Foods
close Get Ready for the NextGen E-commerce Automation Revolution: How to Plan for Million+ SKUs and Units / Day Throughput—even with Labor ShortagesDisruptive Technologies and the Supply ChainSSI Schaefer - Head of IT Software Systems
Mark DickinsonHead of IT Software SystemsSSI Schaefer
John MoryDirector of Logistics and Team DevelopmentFarm Fresh To You
Sudy BharadwajSenior Director, Ariba for Direct (A4D)SAP Ariba
close Supply Chain Visibility… Seamlessly Track Product Throughout the Supply Chain from Production to CustomerSupply Chain Leadership StrategiesColliers International - Vice President Supply Chain and Logistics
David BarnardVice President Supply Chain and LogisticsColliers International
Experienced procurement leaders help us design a relevant and 100% peer-led educational program. See who lead last year's program!
Steering Committee Members
Over the year’s we’ve hosted senior level executives from over 80% of the Fortune 100 as well as thousands of up and coming mid-market organizations. Check out last year' attendees!
"The best part SCOPE were the various presentations and topics covered. It was an effective use of my time and the right length. I was able to attend several presentations, including keynotes. I learned some things during the presentations and during my 1-1 meetings with vendors. I would definitely recommend this event to others in this field. "
"SCOPE provided quality presenters and presentations allowing me to take ideas back in supporting the transformation of our business networks."
"SCOPE provided different ways of looking how to successfully implement process improvement which is the biggest benefit to my job. Anyone at any level of the organization would walk away with something they can put to good use when attending SCOPE."
SCOPE is the procurement industry’s fastest growing event, quickly establishing a reputation as the deal generating show. Discover last year's solution partners!
The procurement industry's leading executive-level conference plays host to over 500 senior-level attendees each year. In the last decade, we’ve produced 20 large scale SCOPE conferences across America.
- Full access to event including educational program
- $200 flight reimbursement for attendees outside a 100-mile radius of the venue
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, refreshments, cocktail receptions, and dinner
- Personalized schedule covering educational sessions and research meetings targeted to your needs and interests
- Entry to all networking activities
- Post event access to educational presentations
- Supply Chain
- Gain valuable education on cutting edge topics
- Find the right solutions for their organization
- Network with high profile industry peers
- Save corporate funds with our complimentary pass
Toby HarrisConference Director
Marin SilversSponsor Relations
Lucia ContrerasContent Director
Moriah JenkinsAttendee Relations Executive
Gabe SimpsonAccount Executive
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Your full access conference pass includes overnight accommodations, meals and cocktail receptions.
Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas
Featuring luxurious hotel rooms and suites, three-acre pool backyard, sensuous spa treatments, delectable dining and exciting casino gaming–all overlooking the stunning Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
A media partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your publication or association.