JobsOhio is a private nonprofit corporation designed to drive job creation and new capital investment in Ohio through business attraction, retention and expansion efforts. To understand the needs of growing companies, the JobsOhio team of industry experts provide businesses with the tools necessary to succeed.
Ohio’s Strength is Manufacturing Innovation
• Home to the 3rd largest manufacturing workforce in the U.S.
• #1 in glass manufacturing
• #1 in plastics and rubber manufacturing
• More than $12 billion invested annually in R&D statewide
• 54 technical centers graduate 6,000 students annually in trade skills
• #4 U.S. Business Climate
• Ohio is within a day’s drive of more than 60 percent of the U.S. and Canadian populations
• Lowest taxes in the Midwest for capital-intensive manufacturing
• A labor force of 5.7 million Ohioans
• More than $2 billion budget reserve