Testing stuffI'm Santa Claus! And why did 'I' have to take a cab? When will that be? That's not soon enough! Bender, hurry! This fuel's expensive! Also, we're dying! Have you...
I’m Santa Claus!
And why did ‘I’ have to take a cab? When will that be? That’s not soon enough! Bender, hurry! This fuel’s expensive! Also, we’re dying! Have you ever tried just turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?
Can we have Bender Burgers again? There, now he’s trapped in a book I wrote: a crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors! Fatal. Come, Comrade Bender! We must take to the streets! Ok, we’ll go deliver this crate like professionals, and then we’ll go ride the bumper cars.
Bender, this is Fry’s decision… and he made it wrong. So it’s time for us to interfere in his life.
Well, then good news! It’s a suppository. Ah, the ‘Breakfast Club’ soundtrack! I can’t wait til I’m old enough to feel ways about stuff! Check it out, y’all. Everyone who was invited is here. Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers?
- Guess again.
- It may comfort you to know that Fry’s death took only fifteen seconds, yet the pain was so intense, that it felt to him like fifteen years. And it goes without saying, it caused him to empty his bowels.
- I found what I need. And it’s not friends, it’s things.
Enough about your promiscuous mother, Hermes! We have bigger problems.
Stop! Don’t shoot fire stick in space canoe! Cause explosive decompression! Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way? The alien mothership is in orbit here. If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
- Check it out, y’all. Everyone who was invited is here.
- Why would a robot need to drink?
- I could if you hadn’t turned on the light and shut off my stereo.